Unfortunately, I could not continue my trip to Potosi and Sucre, because of the masses of gringos. So I went straight to La Paz. My friends there took me right away on a 70 km long Inca Trail - El Chorro. We started on 5000m in the rough mountains and went al the way through the tropical mountain rainforest to Coroico in three days. Views and landscape were breathtaking but our knees hurt pretty bad as well.
Mittwoch, 30. Juli 2008
El Chorro
In Uyuni wurden dann meine Reiseplaene erstmals durchkreutzt. Auf grund der Massen an Gringos, die nach der Salzwueste in alle Richtungen Boliviens aufbrechen, konnte ich leider keine Weiterfahrt nach Potosi und Sucre bekommen und nur mit viel Glueck ein Platz nach La Paz. Nach einer recht ungemuetlichen Nacht im Bus kam ich dort an und wurde sofort von Tobias, Martin und Simon geschnappt und mit auf den 70 km langen Inca Trail - El Chorro mit genommen. Also ca. 5 Tage ohne Dusche fuer mich. Gestartet wurde auf knapp 5ooo m in den rauen Bergen ohne Vegetation. Dann ging es durch die Wolken, vorbei an kleinen Bergdoerfern in die tropischen Bergregenwaelder - die Yungas - bis nach Coroico. Atembraubende Aussichten, interesante Flora und Fauna aber auch dank des des vielen Bergabgehens kaputte Kniee.






Unfortunately, I could not continue my trip to Potosi and Sucre, because of the masses of gringos. So I went straight to La Paz. My friends there took me right away on a 70 km long Inca Trail - El Chorro. We started on 5000m in the rough mountains and went al the way through the tropical mountain rainforest to Coroico in three days. Views and landscape were breathtaking but our knees hurt pretty bad as well.
Unfortunately, I could not continue my trip to Potosi and Sucre, because of the masses of gringos. So I went straight to La Paz. My friends there took me right away on a 70 km long Inca Trail - El Chorro. We started on 5000m in the rough mountains and went al the way through the tropical mountain rainforest to Coroico in three days. Views and landscape were breathtaking but our knees hurt pretty bad as well.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen